Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My options for fun tonight, my God, they are ENDLESS

When I leave work tonight I have a number of appealing options and can't just decided what to do:

  • Tape walls in dining room so I can paint the trim since I finally finished painting the walls Sunday.
  • Buy carpet/upholstery cleaner on the way home so I can clean the furniture on my porch so I can enjoy it already.
  • Move the dining room table from the porch to the dining room.
  • Take the painters tape off the walls in my bedroom. (Pathetic since that room has been painted for MONTHS now and is the only room that I hang out in so it really should be done by now since I stare at it everyday.)
  • Rearrange the kitchen, AGAIN.

What I will more than likely do when I get out of work:

  • Go next door and watch TV with Bert.

1 comment:

reality chick said...

Your level of ambition sounds a lot like mine. Non-existent, in my case. But I am good at making lists of what needs to be done, so there's that.