Thursday, November 15, 2012

Bra Wars

I'm home from work and all I desperately want to do is take my bra off but when you're in the throes of moving you have people coming over constantly to look at furniture they have no intention actually buying but they've been emailing you back and forth ALL DAY about exactly when they plan on not coming and you can't really not wear a bra when there are strangers coming over where else do you keep your box cutter so I'm home and I have a sweater on that I had a shirt on underneath and already took the undershirt off but the sweater is low cut and it's all HELLO PLAID BRA DID YOU WANT TO SEE MY PLAID BRA and I put a scarf on and am generally wondering if it wouldn't be easier to burn the dresser in the fire pit outside except that would involve MOVING THE DRESSER which I am selling specifically so I don't have to move the dresser because that fucker is heavy and I don't like to lift heavy things.

No comments: