Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Dreams of dangling pitt bulls danced in my head

So right this second, right this very moment, at 6:58 am on August 30th, I awoke from a dream where I had a pitt bull dangling from my elbow. That I was carrying around and asking who it belonged to.
From what I can remember as the dream is now fading, I was outside at some sort of market when this lady walking a light brown pitt bull said 'Oh god! Someone new! Hide her!' To which I immediately climbed a series of pipes (at an outdoor market no less!) and wrapped my arms and legs around those pipes like I was starring in a Mission Impossible movie. *For the record that particular move would be Mission Impossible since I barely have the upper body strength to pick up my cat since he's gotten so chubby.
So there I am dangling from pipes in an outdoor market when suddenly I turn and I am face to face with the light brown pitt bull. There are suddenly steps made of bales of hay under the pipes I am dangling from in the outdoor market. The dog looks nice and I think 'Awww, why was I dangli....' when the little fucker reaches out and latches onto my elbow.
NEXT THING YA KNOW, we are in what appears to be a fancy restaurant. The dog now dangling from my elbow isn't aggressive, Hell, it's not even heavy. I keep walking through asking EVERYONE if this is their dog and they all keep turning away. Finally I went up to some girl and said 'JUST YANK IT OFF!! I DON'T CARE IF IT TAKES THE WHOLE ELBOW!'
She had to yank really hard and when she finally got the dangler off, my elbow had teeth marks all around it and I was bleeding! Badly! All I had in my purse was a receipt and I asked a waiter for a napkin and he yelled " AREN'T YOU GOING TO BUY ANYTHING FIRST?!?!"
Then I woke up to pee. The end. Well, I'm going to call my therapist, so certainly not the end of THIS little story.

No comments: